We hosted 50+ people this weekend for the first ever Discipleship Blueprint event. The Discipleship Blueprint is a weekend experience that allows ministry leaders to gain first-hand experience from a local church actively engaging in disciple making. We enjoyed our time getting to spend time with men and women who have a heart for investing in others.
Here is what we covered:
- Learned how to plan, formulate, and develop a disciple-making culture in your church and its ministries (missions, women and men).
- Studied Jesus’ and other historical models for making disciples.
- Developing a comprehensive plan for raising up leaders in your church.
- Learning how to navigate issues that arise in your D-Groups.
- Participating in a D-Group led by an experience disciple-maker.
- Considering principles and strategies for starting D-Groups and multiplying mature believers in your context when you return.
We had people from all across the US along with people from Brazil and Trinidad and Tobago.
Below are some testimonies from the event. We will be hosting another one in March. This event sold out, so don’t delay in registering.