I am wondering if you can help me. Discipleship is about partnering together for a common goal. An effective disciple understands that he or she needs others. That is as true for me as it is for you. And as a fellow disciple, I need your help!
My new book, Growing Up: How to Be a Disciple Who Makes Disciples, is launching in a month. I am inviting readers to be a part of a special Growing Up Launch Team. This exclusive group will partner with me in getting the word out about my book.
As a Growing Up Launch Team member, you will get:
- A free, electronic advanced-review copy of my book before the publication date;
- A free copy of the paperback when it comes out;
- Exclusive access to me in a live video webinar prior to the launch of the book;
- A special “thank you” link to your blog or website on my blog;
- A 25% discount on my upcoming Discipleship University Course (expected release: Spring 2014).
Team Member Requirements
As a member of the Growing Up Launch Team, I graciously ask you to:
- Write a brief book review of Growing Up on Amazon.com;
- Spread the word about the book in any way you can (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) during the week of November 11th.
- Provide feedback and comments to help us broadcast the message to a broader audience.
Because of how invested I will be in the launch team, I need to keep the group to a manageable size. Therefore, I won’t be able to accept everyone who applies. Applications close October 19th. Time is limited so apply today.
I’ll be emailing everyone the week of the 22nd to let you know if you’ve been chosen to be part of the team. If I can’t fit you on the team, don’t worry! I still need and value your help in spreading the word about Growing Up. I’ve got some really INCREDIBLE freebies for those who Pre-order the book. So stay tuned!
QUESTION: What are you thoughts on the idea? I would love to hear your feedback.
Also, Can you Help me SPREAD THE WORD by Clicking the Buttons below?