In this episode of the Making Disciples podcast, Tim LaFleur joins Robby and Chris to talk about mentoring fellow pastors.
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- Why you should spend time mentoring younger pastors.
- How to model Christ with your action to unbelievers.
- Why pastors need someone to invest in them.
- Why servant leadership is essential for pastors.
- Why you should model Godly behavior.
- Why you should be a lifelong learner.
Shareable Quotes (#MakingDisciplesPodcast):
- “I knew a lot about God, but I didn’t know God.” – @tim_lafleur
- “I learned how to share my faith because I watched him.” – @tim_lafleur
- “When he walked in, we didn’t know if he was a pastor or a professional athlete.” – @tim_lafleur
- “If you won’t do a job without a title, you won’t do it with a title.” – @rgallaty
- Replicate E-quipping Cohort
- Lifeway Leadership Podcast Network
- Tim LaFleur
- Ask Me Anything with Pastor J.D. Greear
- Discipleship Blueprint Digital Download
Help us grow the podcast:
This Episode’s Sponsor: What happens when the Bible and humanity collide? Not what you’d expect. Living & Effective, a podcast collaboration between Christianity Today and the Christian Standard Bible, journeys through history, current events, theology, and the human condition to uncover surprising ways the Bible accomplishes God’s plan in the world.”