6 Free Discipleship Tools ($250) When you Pre-Order My New Book
One day my life changed forever.
What was the turning point? I realized the importance and power of discipleship.
Two men took the time to invest in my life (David Platt—author of Radical
and Follow Me
, as well as the Foreword of my book—and Tim Lafleur). Since then I have read nearly every book on discipleship, searching for answers to my questions. Now I want to share my findings with you.
takes the guesswork out of growing closer to the Lord and equipping others to do the same. This book has the potential to change your life!
Growing Up: How to Be a Disciple Who Makes Disciples
In Growing Up, you will learn:
- Three Essential relationships every believer must be fostering;
- How to begin, lead, and reproduce a D-Group (i.e., Discipleship Group);
- Why a D-Group of 3 to 5 is more effective than an 1-on-1 relationship;
- A Proven method for HEARing from God;
- One spiritual discipline that every disciple should be practicing;
- The single, fastest way to end laziness in your discipleship group once and for all;
- The difference between an addition and multiplication strategy, and how it applies to your context;
- How to begin a simple discipleship ministry in your church without adding another program;
- Answers to commonly asked questions about disciple-making;
- and much, much more!
Do not read this book and then discard it. As a manual for making disciples, Growing Up
is a resource that you can use for years to come.
- Underline in it!
- Write in the margins!
- Interact with it!
- Meditate on it!
How can I promise that this book will change your Life?
- This book is built on solid biblical principles. God’s Word, which He promised would never return void, imparts faith and produces a life change.
- These principles have been tried and tested over the past decade in various discipleship groups.
- My life has been impacted immensely through discipling relationships. I share my story of how God radically saved me from a life of drugs and alcohol in Chapter 1.
6 Free Resources
I want to encourage you to pre-order the book. In fact, I want to reward you for doing so by giving you six, absolutely free, bonuses:
- Digital copies of the manuscript in Kindle, iBooks, and PDF formats: Instead of having to buy a different version of the book for different devices, you get them all for free.
- Digital copy of my new eBook: Subtle Threats that Will Devastate Your Discipleship Ministry (and 3 Immediate Fixes).
- Three live interactive training sessions (each 1 hour in length): I will come alongside you as you invest in others. You are not only purchasing a book, but you will also receive exclusive access to our Replicate Ministries Team. You will get all your questions about discipleship answered. We will invest in you as you invest others.
- Download all 11 Growing Up appendices to print out for use in your discipleship group: (Disciple-Making Covenant, Spiritual Journey Inventory, Sample Hear Journal, Sample Hear Entry, Sample Bible Reading Plan, Prayer Log, Scripture Memory System, Accountability Questions, Avenues for Building Relationships, Commonly Asked Discipleship Questions, Suggested Resources for D-Groups, and How to Pray for Lost Friends).
- 25%-off Discipleship University Course (Spring 2014)
- Growing Up Almanac (Leader’s guide for Growing Up). This tool will walk you through 13 weeks with your discipleship group. Let us take the guesswork out of the discipleship process. The Roadmap contains questions connected to the reading, scriptures to memorize, and an outline for leading each week. You will be able to make copies for each of your discipleship group participants as well.
The freebies easily add up to over $250
of tools to help you make disciples. However, my goal is not to make money or even count the value of the products you receive. My goal is to assist you in making disciples—it’s not about promoting products.
I have decided not to take any royalties from the book.
Even though I have put in thousands of hours writing, editing, filming, teaching, publishing, tweeting, and studying about discipleship, I am investing all the proceeds back into the ministry to make more disciples who make more disciples.
How Do I get the Bonuses?
- Preorder the book at your favorite bookstore (Amazon, B&N, BAM, or CBD);
- Submit the receipt to this email address: growingupbook (at) gmail (dot) com;
- Confirm your email address (you’ll be added to our list that will allow you to collect your bonuses and stay in touch);
- Download all your awesome bonuses and make sure you add the above email to your safe senders list.
- If you order more than 10 books, You will get the 6 freebies, PLUS 1 free ticket to Replicate Conference 2014.
- If you order more than 30 books, You will get the 6 freebies, 2 free tickets to Replicate Conference 2014, PLUS my Book Unashamed: Taking a Radical Stand for Christ, and Christlike by Bill Hull.
- If you order more than 50 books, You will get the 6 freebies, 3 free tickets to Replicate Conference 2014, my Book Unashamed: Taking a Radical Stand for Christ, and Christlike by Bill Hull, PLUS a 30 Minute Call with Me and the Replicate Team.
- If you order more than 100 books, You will get the 6 freebies, 4 free tickets to Replicate Conference 2014, my Book Unashamed: Taking a Radical Stand for Christ, and Christlike by Bill Hull, a 30 Minute Call with Me and the Replicate Team, PLUS A 1613 King James Bible Leaf from my personal collection (Bible leaves are my prized possessions).
- Preorder the book(s) at your favorite bookstore (Amazon, B&N, BAM, or CBD);
- Submit your receipt of 10 or more copies to this email address: growingupbook (at) gmail (dot) com;
- Wait for our team to ship the goods to you.
- Promote the book on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Share with your friends, family, pastor, and small group.
- Buy Multiple Copies to Use in your Discipleship Group or to Give away.
Why are we doing this?
You can partner with us to share this message of discipleship with the world. You are a viable part of the team in helping us do this. How so?
Booksellers tend to base how many copies of a book they order off the preorders and sales of the first 2 weeks. Since we published the book with Crossbooks (a division of Lifeway), booksellers like Amazon and Barnes & Noble tend to be conservative with their initial orders. On the other hand, a large number of preorders and first-week sales leads to more copies of the book on store bookshelves when it releases.
So can we count you in?
Help Us Spread the Word about Discipleship!
Can you do me a HUGE
Favor and Scroll down and Hit the Facebook LIKE
button and Retweet
this Link On Twitter