Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Spotify | | More
In this episode of the Making Disciples Podcast, Robby and Chris talk breaking up D-Groups into 90 day chunks.
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- How to keep D-Groups from falling behind in the spring.
- Why you need to break your D-Groups up into “seasons” throughout the year.
- Why you should set goals for your D-Groups.
Shareable Quotes (#MakingDisciplesPodcast):
- “Success in discipleship is the daily mundane of life.” – @rgallaty
- “When you are surrounded by other people, you are more likely to accomplish your goals.” – @rgallaty
- “What makes discipleship effective is the daily reading and weekly meeting.”- @rgallaty
This Episode’s Sponsor:
- Feeling unequipped for marriage ministry? Woo Marriage is here to help. Backed by research and designed with your church in mind, Woo Marriage provides Christ-centered marriage coaching for your entire church. Get your first month free with offer code LEADERSHIP at WooMarriage.com/FreeTrial.
Help Us Grow the Podcast: