Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Spotify | | More
In this episode of the Making Disciples podcast, Robby and Chris talk about the balance of being immersed in God’s Word while also reaching the world.
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- How to balance study vs action.
- Why we can learn truth from anyone and anywhere.
- How western Christian miss the goal of the Christian life.
Shareable Quotes (#MakingDisciplesPodcast):
- (10:00): “It’s okay to read books outside of your denomination, but you need to eat the fish and spit out the bones” – @rgallaty
- (21:40): “We’ve elevated evangelism to an unhealthy level, but neglected prayer, fasting, seeking God, reading the Word, silence, and isolation.” – @rgallaty
Help Us Grow the Podcast: