In this episode of the Making Disciples podcast, Robby and Chris talk about the balance of being immersed in God’s Word while also reaching the world.
[arve url=”https://youtu.be/TEbUHlMSSY0″ /]
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- How to balance study vs action.
- Why we can learn truth from anyone and anywhere.
- How western Christian miss the goal of the Christian life.
Shareable Quotes (#MakingDisciplesPodcast):
- (10:00): “It’s okay to read books outside of your denomination, but you need to eat the fish and spit out the bones” – @rgallaty
- (21:40): “We’ve elevated evangelism to an unhealthy level, but neglected prayer, fasting, seeking God, reading the Word, silence, and isolation.” – @rgallaty