A Brief Bio
Robby Gallaty is the Senior Pastor of Long Hollow Baptist Church in Hendersonville, TN. He was radically saved out of a life of drug addiction on November 12, 2002. He is also the author of Unashamed: Taking a Radical Stand for Christ, Creating an Atmosphere to HEAR God Speak, and Growing Up: How to Be a Disciple Who Makes Disciples, Firmly Planted, Rediscovering Discipleship.
Watch Robby’s Story
A Bit More About Robby
- He is originally from New Orleans, LA
- He is married to Kandi and they have two boys, Rig and Ryder
- Before coming to Long Hollow, he pastored Brainerd Baptist Church in Chattanooga, TN
- He holds a Master of Divinity, a Master of Theology and a Ph.D. in preaching from New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary
- He enjoys reading, working out, and playing with his boys
- Expository preaching
- Authentic worship
- Intentional Disciple-making
- Strategic missions
You can contact Dr. Gallaty via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.