In this episode of the Making Disciples podcast, Robby and Chris discuss how instant access to technology has fundamentally changed us. How can we retake control of our lives?
[arve url=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZ3UPC1q964&feature=youtu.be” /]
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- Why you need a nightly routine that doesn’t involve technology.
- Why you should ditch the iPad for reading books.
- How technology might be keeping you from hearing from God,
Shareable Quotes (#MakingDisciplesPodcast):
- (7:15) “If Jesus Christ, the Immortal Son of God, got away and spent time in solitude in power, how much more do we need to do it?” – @rgallaty
- (7:40) “Maybe the reason you and I aren’t hearing from God is we have too much noise in our life.” – @rgallaty
- Discipleship Blueprint 2.0
- Disciplemaking Jumpstart
- Replicate E-Quipping Cohort
- Disconnect to Connect
- The Light Phone