I think I’m a lot like you. There was a time in my life when I wanted to grow in my faith but just didn’t know how.
* I owned a Bible, but didn’t understand it.
* I heard others pray, but didn’t know how to communicate with God.
* I wanted to share my faith with others, but didn’t know where to start.
* I had friends at Church, but lacked deep relationships with anyone.
* I wanted to hide God’s word in my heart, but lacked a plan for memorization.
* I read the Scriptures, but didn’t know how to apply them.
Maybe this is where you are today.
One day my life changed forever. What was the turning point?
I realized the importance and power of discipleship.
- Three essential relationships every believer must be fostering;
- How to begin, lead, and reproduce a D-Group (i.e., Discipleship Group);
- Why a D-Group of 3 to 5 is more effective than an 1-on-1 relationship;
- A proven method for HEARing from God;
- One spiritual discipline that every disciple should be practicing;
- Six questions every believer MUST be able to answer;
- The difference between an addition and multiplication strategy;
- Answers to commonly asked questions about disciple-making;
and much, much more!
Do not read this book and then discard it. As a manual for making disciples, Growing Up is a resource that you can use for years to come.
* Underline in it.
* Write in the margins.
* Interact with it.
* Meditate on it.
How can I promise that this book will change your Life?
- This book is built on solid biblical principles. God’s Word, which He promised would never return void, imparts faith and produces a life change.
- These principles have been tried and tested over the past decade in various discipleship groups.
- My life has been impacted immensely through discipling relationships. I share my story of how God radically saved me from a life of drugs and alcohol in Chapter 1.
Grow In Your Walk with Christ–Defend Your Faith–Lead Others in the Journey!