Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Spotify | | More
In this episode of the Making Disciples Podcast, Robby and Chris talk about building an all-star ministry team.
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- Why you should invest in your team like Jesus did.
- If you invest in your people, they will begin to invest in others.
- How pastors of larger churches can keep investing in their staff.
- Why your team has to weigh in on the strategy in order to have buy in.
Shareable Quotes (#MakingDisciplesPodcast):
- “If you want to put together a compelling team, you need to spend time with them.” – @rgallaty
- “Pastor, you need to smell like your sheep.” – @rgallaty
- “If you want to see your organization grow, one of the sticking points might be your leadership capacity.” – @rgallaty
- “People work is more important than paperwork” – @rgallaty
- “If you want to risk changing the culture, hire from the outside. If raise up from the inside, you preserve the culture.” – @rgallaty
This Episode’s Sponsor:
- Feeling unequipped for marriage ministry? Woo Marriage is here to help. Backed by research and designed with your church in mind, Woo Marriage provides Christ-centered marriage coaching for your entire church. Get your first month free with offer code LEADERSHIP at WooMarriage.com/FreeTrial.
Help Us Grow the Podcast: