In this episode, Robby and Chris discuss why pastors and leaders need to have fun in ministry to avoid burnout.
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- Why ministry is the only place you have to win at home and at work.
- How you can enjoy ministry and still make a difference for God.
- Why pastors need a “Paul”, a “Barnabas”, and a “Timothy” in their life.
Shareable Quotes (#MakingDisciplesPodcast):
- “What good is it to take the mountain for God, but hate the journey to get there?” – @rgallaty
- “Baptism is not the finish line, but the starting line.” – @rgallaty
- “People in your church can tell if the ministry is a job or the passion of your life” – @rgallaty
- “Ministry is an easy place to be lazy. We have to be self motivated” – @rgallaty
- Discipleship Blueprint Training Digital Download
- Lifeway Leadership Podcast Network
- Discipleship Blueprint Live