#38: Can You Have Fun in Ministry?
In this episode, Robby and Chris discuss why pastors and leaders need to have fun in ministry to avoid burnout.
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- Why ministry is the only place you have to win at home and at work.
- How you can enjoy ministry and still make a difference for God.
- Why pastors need a “Paul”, a “Barnabas”, and a “Timothy” in their life.
Shareable Quotes (#MakingDisciplesPodcast):
- “What good is it to take the mountain for God, but hate the journey to get there?” – @rgallaty
- “Baptism is not the finish line, but the starting line.” – @rgallaty
- “People in your church can tell if the ministry is a job or the passion of your life” – @rgallaty
- “Ministry is an easy place to be lazy. We have to be self motivated” – @rgallaty
- Discipleship Blueprint Training Digital Download
- Lifeway Leadership Podcast Network
- Discipleship Blueprint Live