- Do you need a practical and simple plan to help you disciple those in your life?
- Does your church need a better groups strategy that moves people past connecting in community and move them to growing in their faith?
- Are you or your church struggling to fully live into God’s calling in your life as a disciple maker?
- Do you need an easy-to-use plan that can be used in your home with different ages?
WE CAN HELP!
THE FREE DISCIPLESHIP GROUP STARTER GUIDE
can help you get your discipleship group
started in just three weeks!
Three Interactive Group Discussions
- Week 1: Getting Started
- Week 2: Introducing H.E.A.R. Journals
- Week 3: Introducing Accountability
H.E.A.R. Journal Template
- The acronym H.E.A.R. stands for Highlight, Explain, Apply, and Respond. This simple method your entire church (kids, students, adults) can use that will provide a transformative approach to reading and studying the Bible.
- Each group discussion comes with an integrated podcast episode that will prepare the leader for the discussion. Additionally, there are over 50+ podcast episodes to equip you as a D-Group Leader.
- The guide will also register you to receive weekly discipleship resources for you, your family, and your church.
DISCIPLESHIP GROUP FAQ
Receive the Discipleship Group
and receive discipleship resources
emailed to your inbox consistently.