In this episode, Chris and Robby look at making disciples in the traditional church setting.
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- How making disciples in a traditional church is different than a church plant.
- Why we don’t need more information to become spiritually mature.
- Why the eastern culture has a different approach to learning than western culture.
- How to get your traditional church onboard with Discipleship.
Shareable Quotes (#MakingDisciplesPodcast):
- “That model is a misunderstanding of how people learn” – @rgallaty
- “These guys could check every spiritual box, but they missed the whole thing” – @rgallaty
- “Knowledge without action is useless information”- @rgallaty
- “We have a tendency to guilt people into spiritual maturity” – @chrisswain37
- “If your whole ministry revolves around one day, then your people’s mindset will drift to think that is what church is” – @rgallaty
- Replicate E-quipping Cohort
- Lifeway Leadership Podcast Network
- Discipleship Blueprint Digital Download
- The Forgotten Jesus
- What is a HEAR Journal?
- Growing Up
- Firmly Planted