In this episode, Chris and Robby look at making disciples in the traditional church setting.
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- How making disciples in a traditional church is different than a church plant.
- Why we don’t need more information to become spiritually mature.
- Why the eastern culture has a different approach to learning than western culture.
- How to get your traditional church onboard with Discipleship.
Shareable Quotes (#MakingDisciplesPodcast):
- “That model is a misunderstanding of how people learn” – @rgallaty
- “These guys could check every spiritual box, but they missed the whole thing” – @rgallaty
- “Knowledge without action is useless information”- @rgallaty
- “We have a tendency to guilt people into spiritual maturity” – @chrisswain37
- “If your whole ministry revolves around one day, then your people’s mindset will drift to think that is what church is” – @rgallaty
- Replicate E-quipping Cohort
- Lifeway Leadership Podcast Network
- Discipleship Blueprint Digital Download
- The Forgotten Jesus
- What is a HEAR Journal?
- Growing Up
- Firmly Planted
Help us grow the podcast:
This Episode’s Sponsor: What happens when the Bible and humanity collide? Not what you’d expect. Living & Effective, a podcast collaboration between Christianity Today and the Christian Standard Bible, journeys through history, current events, theology, and the human condition to uncover surprising ways the Bible accomplishes God’s plan in the world.”