We hosted 50+ people this weekend for the first ever Discipleship Blueprint event. The Discipleship Blueprint is a weekend experience that allows ministry leaders to gain first-hand experience from a local church actively engaging in disciple making. We enjoyed our time getting to spend time with men and women who have a heart for investing in others. Here is what we covered:
- Learned how to plan, formulate, and develop a disciple-making culture in your church and its ministries (missions, women and men).
- Studied Jesus’ and other historical models for making disciples.
- Developing a comprehensive plan for raising up leaders in your church.
- Learning how to navigate issues that arise in your D-Groups.
- Participating in a D-Group led by an experience disciple-maker.
- Considering principles and strategies for starting D-Groups and multiplying mature believers in your context when you return.