Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Spotify | | More
In this episode of the Making Disciples podcast, Robby and Dylan continue their discussion of how the church needs to evolve its thinking to reach a new generation of people.
After you listen to this episode, answer this question on social media: “Can you disciple someone online? If so, should you”. Tag us (@replicatemin
) so we can connect.
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- How to C.A.R.E. about millennials
- What motivates millennials
- Why weekly church attendance declining isn’t about people leaving the church
Shareable Quotes (#MakingDisciplesPodcast):
- (1:00) “Do you look at the church as a hospital for the saints or a country club for Christians?” – @rgallaty
- (10:29) “If the guy we’re following didn’t put himself on a pedestal, what gives us the right as pastors” – @rgallaty
- (15:30) “We’re competing against a generation of people who would rather be involved in something bigger than they are and the reality is – we must figure out how to reach those people” – @rgallaty
Help Us Grow the Podcast: