In this episode of the Making Disciples podcast, Robby and Chris continue the discussion of how instant access to technology has fundamentally changed us. How can we retake control of our lives?
[arve url=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hfR8_vAVMM&feature=youtu.be” /]
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- How technology hinders our spiritual life.
- How technology had made us disconnected from relationships
- What ubiquitous access to technology and information has done to our brains.
Shareable Quotes (#MakingDisciplesPodcast):
- (2:40) “God did not create us to be constantly connected.” – @rgallaty
- (12:00) “We need to disconnect from technology in order to examine our life.” – @rgallaty
- Discipleship Blueprint 2.0
- Disciplemaking Jumpstart
- Replicate E-Quipping Cohort
- Disconnect to Connect
- The Light Phone