#39: Do We Need The Old Testament?
In this episode, Robby and Chris discuss if we need the Old Testament when we have the New Testament.
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- If we need to “unhitch” ourselves from the Old Testament.
- Why we need the Old Testament even if we are under the New Testament Covenant.
- Why we need to follow Jesus’ model for disciple making.
- How Jesus calling the disciples to follow him was different than how it was done previously.
Shareable Quotes (#MakingDisciplesPodcast):
- “The problem we have as westerners when we study the Old and New Testament is that we look at the New Testament as only a manual to follow.” – @rgallaty
- “God didn’t give us a manual to follow, but He sent a man.” – @rgallaty
- “The Old Testament for Jesus was the only Testament.” – @rgallaty
- Discipleship Blueprint Training Digital Download
- Lifeway Leadership Podcast Network
- Ask Me Anything Podcast
- Discipleship Blueprint Live