In this episode of the Making Disciples podcast, Robby and Chris continue their discussion about why some churches give up on discipleship.
[arve url=”https://youtu.be/7IbBD1DR8Zg” /]
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- Why Jesus had more of a reason to give up on discipleship than any modern-day church.
- Why people are the most important and most difficult part of the discipleship process.
- How some church processes can be a hindrance to discipleship.
- How Jesus raised the bar for discipleship.
Shareable Quotes (#MakingDisciplesPodcast):
- (09:00) “Jesus’ ministry was rolling, and he prunes the group back.” – @rgallaty
- (13:00) “Jesus never lowers the bar with discipleship.” – @rgallaty
- (14:15) “In the discipling of other people, don’t neglect the discipling of you.” – @rgallaty
- Replicate Journal
- Discipleship Blueprint 2.0
- Disciplemaking Jumpstart
- Replicate E-Quipping Cohort
- MARCS of a Disciples