Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Spotify | | More
In this episode of the Making Disciples Podcast: Robby, Chris, and Dylan discuss the trend of prominent members of the Christian community stepping away from their faith.
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- How discipleship is at the root of people not knowing their faith.
- Why just sitting under a pastor isn’t true discipleship.
- Why people falling away isn’t a cause for concern because it’s been happening since the early days of the church.
Shareable Quotes (#MakingDisciplesPodcast):
- “We’ve always had people who’ve fallen away. Look at 2nd Timothy” –@rgallaty (2:37)
- “We think discipleship is listening to a man tell us what to do. That’s not what Jesus envisioned for discipleship – @rgallaty (6:06)
- “If pastors don’t have people around them helping them, to confide in, have accountability to, that’s when they get into trouble.” – @chrisswain73 (12:30)
Help Us Grow the Podcast: