In this episode, Chris and Robby look at how to sustain a discipleship launch.
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- How to sustain new initiatives in 2019.
- Why baptism alone isn’t the goal of the church.
- Why the early church didn’t baptize people immediately.
- Why churches can’t cater to the schedule of a busy culture.
Shareable Quotes (#MakingDisciplesPodcast):
- “The early church often waited 3-4 years to baptize.” – @rgallaty
- “The greatest turn off to the lost world is people who profess Christ with their lips and live another way. ” – @rgallaty
- “We live in a culture of solutionism. If we take that model to the church, we lose our faith.” – @rgallaty
- “As leaders in the church, launching new a year, the key has to be focused on discipeship at a micro level to have a maxiumum impact.” – @chrisswain73
- Replicate E-quipping Cohort
- Lifeway Leadership Podcast Network
- Group Answers Podcast
- Discipleship Blueprint Digital Download
- The Patient Ferment of the Early Church
- Disappearing Church: From Cultural Relevance to Gospel Resilience