In this episode, Robby and Chris discuss how games like Fortnite and PUBG relate to discipleship and disciplemaking.
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- Why our kids are connected more to people online than they are their own neighbors.
- How games like Fortnite and PUBG can help foster relationships separated by distance.
- How technology provides a new avenue for relationship building.
Shareable Quotes (#MakingDisciplesPodcast):
- “When it comes to discipleship, we need to meet in person as much as possible.” – @chrisswain73
- “Technology should support your discipling relationships, but not replace.” – @rgallaty
- “A lot of Sunday School classes are just as unconnected as people playing games online.” – @chrisswain73
- Bowling Alone
- Discipleship Blueprint Training Digital Download
- Lifeway Leadership Podcast Network
- Ask Me Anything with J.D. Grear