Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Spotify | | More
In this episode of the Making Disciples podcast, Robby and Chris talk about how to fail as a leader and why your tactics matter.
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- The role of a tactical leader.
- Why a strategic form of leadership is essential in the church.
- The role of training vs inspiring your team members.
Shareable Quotes (#MakingDisciplesPodcast):
- (14:30) “If you living in a tactical world, you’ll never be able to look to the future.” – @rgallaty
- (16:10) “The way you fix problems strategically is by rewiring the pipes below.” – @rgallaty
- (18:30) “Good leaders do three things: define the reality, determine the destination, chart the steps to get there” – @rgallaty
Help Us Grow the Podcast: