Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Spotify | | More
In this episode of the Making Disciples Podcast, Robby and Chris talk about how to restructure your church’s calendar into mini-seasons instead of waiting until January to start new things.
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- Why you shouldn’t only think about January as the place to start new things.
- How to segment your church calendar year with how people live their lives.
- How to promote discipleship from the pulpit.
Shareable Quotes (#MakingDisciplesPodcast):
- “It’s very difficult for people to get motivated about a 12 month sermon study.” – @rgallaty
- “How do you get your people off the bench and into discipling relationships?” – @rgallaty
- “What you celebrate from the pulpit is what people will cultivate.” – @rgallaty
- “The goal is to assimilate people into smaller relationships where they are in an environment to grow in their relationship with Christ.” @rgallaty
- “Baptism is not the finish line, but it’s the starting line of a relationship with Christ” – @rgallaty
Help Us Grow the Podcast: