Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Spotify | | More
In this episode of the Making Disciples Podcast, Robby and Chris talk about how to get your staff to buy into the disciplemaking process.
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- How to recruit your team to make disciples.
- How to change the culture of your church.
- Why discipleship isn’t a class.
- Why discipleship never ends.
Shareable Quotes (#MakingDisciplesPodcast):
- “Discipleship is more than a class, and it’s more than 101.” – @rgallaty
- “There is no Masters degree in discipleship.” – @rgallaty
- “Discipleship isn’t how much information you learn, but rather how much you pass on.” – @rgallaty
- “The questions we ask determine our point of focus.” – @chrisswain73
This Episode’s Sponsor:
- The Overcomer movie has inspired the creation of several resources. For small groups, there is the Overcomer Bible study. For individuals, there is a book called Defined. Both are based upon powerful insights from the Book of Ephesians. Learn more about all the resources at LifeWay.com/Overcomer
Help Us Grow the Podcast: