I was honored to be on Rainer on Leadership last week. Check out the show.
Some highlights from today’s episode include:
- How different would other people’s lives be if we really got serious about making disciples who make disciples?
- For years we have taught people how to share their faith, but have neglected to teach them how to share their life with others.
- A return to discipleship is what is going to catapult ahead in the future.
- Most Christians in churches don’t know what to do to disciple others so they don’t do anything at all.
- People grow better in smaller environments.
- If you break discipleship down to the bare minimum, people can follow the process.
Can you do me a favor? If these ideas resonate with you, would you:
• REACT. Do something.
• RESPOND. Leave a comment on this post.
• REPOST. Repost this link on Twitter, Facebook or your blog.