In this episode of the Making Disciples Podcast, Robby and Chris talk about knowing when it’s time for a pastor to consider moving to another church.
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- How to know when it’s time to leave a particular ministry.
- Why it’s important to help staff members transition in a way that glorifies God.
- Why a ministry is not a stepping stone to get ahead.
Shareable Quotes (#MakingDisciplesPodcast):
- “Pastors aren’t just called to a church. They are called to the community.” – @rgallaty
- “Fruitfulness is the result of faithfulness.” – @rgallaty
- “If you are not sold out to a mission of the church, then it’s time to move on.” – @rgallaty
- Discipleship Blueprint Training Digital Download
- Lifeway Leadership Podcast Network
- Disciplemaking Jumpstart
- A Tale of 3 Kings Book
- Rainer on Leadership Podcast