Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Spotify | | More
In this episode of the Making Disciples Podcast, Robby and Chris talk how reading the Bible like a Benedictine Monk can be a wise strategy.
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- Why most people have the wrong approach to Bible reading.
- How most Christians are skimming the surface of the Bible.
- Why aligning your small group content with your sermon leads to greater engagement.
Shareable Quotes (#MakingDisciplesPodcast):
- “You never graduated from the Bible.” – @rgallaty
- “Most Christians are not reading the Bible to the fullest” – @rgallaty
- “In the eastern culture, hearing always leads to obeying.” – @rgallaty
This Episode’s Sponsor:
- The Overcomer movie has inspired the creation of several resources. For small groups, there is the Overcomer Bible study. For individuals, there is a book called Defined. Both are based upon powerful insights from the Book of Ephesians. Learn more about all the resources at LifeWay.com/Overcomer
Help Us Grow the Podcast: