Last time we talked about the Replicate collective and the gathering of guys we had here; pastors and leaders from all over the country We teased last time that we were going to share the talk that Robby shared with The Collective, and a story from someone that was impacted at the event. Robby shared a talk on how to keep the fire burning, how to keep their passion for ministry going in the days of covid, economic turmoil, political infighting, etc. In order to have a sacred place to meet with God, you have to have a specific place.
- 00:00: The Replicate Collective Live Event
- 01:40: Keeping the Fire Burning in Ministry
- 02:20: Daily Routines
- 03:00: Habits
- 11:20: How God Teaches Us Faithfulness
- 13:00: Ladder Climbing in Ministry
- 20:00: A Practice of Daily Silence