Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Spotify | | More
In this episode of the Making Disciples Podcast, Robby and Chris talk though keystone habits, and how they can impact your spiritual journey.
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- Why keystone habits are crucial to your discipleship walk.
- Why morning quiet times help you prepare for the day.
- How to structure your morning for success during the day.
Shareable Quotes (#MakingDisciplesPodcast):
- “One of the reasons you aren’t consistent with your Bible reading is because you aren’t in a discipleship group.” – @rgallaty
- “Habits are practices that will change your life over time.” – @rgallaty
- “Keystone habits set off chain reactions that affect other aspects of your life” – @rgallaty
This Episode’s Sponsor:
- The Overcomer movie has inspired the creation of several resources. For small groups, there is the Overcomer Bible study. For individuals, there is a book called Defined. Both are based upon powerful insights from the Book of Ephesians. Learn more about all the resources at LifeWay.com/Overcomer
Help Us Grow the Podcast: