In this episode of the Making Disciples podcast, Tim LaFleur returns to continue the talk with Robby and Chris about mentoring emerging leaders.
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- Essential character qualities of emerging leaders.
- Why we need to lead the way Jesus led.
- How Long Hollow finds deacons.
- Why pastors aren’t CEOs, and shouldn’t act like it.
- Why teaching the basics of the faith are essential tasks for a pastor.
Shareable Quotes (#MakingDisciplesPodcast):
- “Christian ministry demands that we lead like Jesus led” – @tim_lafleur
- “I’ve never heard a bad short sermon” – @tim_lafleur
- “Jesus had every right to be prideful, but he came to serve” – @rgallaty
- Replicate E-quipping Cohort
- Lifeway Leadership Podcast Network
- Tim LaFleur
- Discipleship Blueprint Digital Download
- EST.church Podcast
Help us grow the podcast:
This Episode’s Sponsor: What happens when the Bible and humanity collide? Not what you’d expect. Living & Effective, a podcast collaboration between Christianity Today and the Christian Standard Bible, journeys through history, current events, theology, and the human condition to uncover surprising ways the Bible accomplishes God’s plan in the world.”