In this episode of the Making Disciples podcast, Tim LaFleur returns to continue the talk with Robby and Chris about mentoring emerging leaders.
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- Essential character qualities of emerging leaders.
- Why we need to lead the way Jesus led.
- How Long Hollow finds deacons.
- Why pastors aren’t CEOs, and shouldn’t act like it.
- Why teaching the basics of the faith are essential tasks for a pastor.
Shareable Quotes (#MakingDisciplesPodcast):
- “Christian ministry demands that we lead like Jesus led” – @tim_lafleur
- “I’ve never heard a bad short sermon” – @tim_lafleur
- “Jesus had every right to be prideful, but he came to serve” – @rgallaty
- Replicate E-quipping Cohort
- Lifeway Leadership Podcast Network
- Tim LaFleur
- Discipleship Blueprint Digital Download
- EST.church Podcast