In this episode of the Making Disciples Podcast, Robby and Chris continue the discussion about ignoring the sabbath.
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- Why pastors need to take time away from ministry.
- Why you need to take time to meditate in the Lord.
- Why failures are opportunities to learn.
- Why 10% of Americans are workaholics.
Shareable Quotes (#MakingDisciplesPodcast):
- “To sabbath is to refrain from the normal activity of your life as it relates to work.” – @rgallaty
- “Addiction to work can as an addicting as a drug” – @rgallaty
- “God was always about intercepting their calendar in order to slow them down.” – @rgallaty
- “It is work not to work.” – @rgallaty
- “We’re so busy that we can’t even miss an instagram post on our off days.” – @rgallaty
- “You’re working from rest as you rest for work” – @rgallaty
This Episode’s Sponsor:
- One of the greatest predictors of a disciple’s spiritual growth is regular Bible reading. That’s why LifeWay created the Daily Discipleship Guide. To download four free sessions of the Daily Discipleship Guide, visit BibleStudiesforLife.com/DDG.
- Discipleship Blueprint Training Digital Download
- Lifeway Leadership Podcast Network
- DDP Yoga
- 5LQ Podcast