Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Spotify | | More
In this episode of the Making Disciples Podcast, Robby talks to Chris about his number one failure as a disciplemaker.
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- Why the Sabbath is a gift from God.
- Why pastors must make time to rest.
- How your body is a “major profit” in your life and not a “minor profit”.
Shareable Quotes (#MakingDisciplesPodcast):
- “You are either going to choose to rest, or God will do it for you.” – @rgallaty
- “It’s easy in a discipleship culture to work ourselves to death.” – @rgallaty
- “When your body shuts down on you, it’s telling you to slow down” – @rgallaty
- “The sabbath is a gift from God, because He knew the busyness of your own soul” – @rgallaty
This Episode’s Sponsor:
Help Us Grow the Podcast: