In this episode of the Making Disciples Podcast, Robby talks to Chris about his number one failure as a disciplemaker.
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- Why the Sabbath is a gift from God.
- Why pastors must make time to rest.
- How your body is a “major profit” in your life and not a “minor profit”.
Shareable Quotes (#MakingDisciplesPodcast):
- “You are either going to choose to rest, or God will do it for you.” – @rgallaty
- “It’s easy in a discipleship culture to work ourselves to death.” – @rgallaty
- “When your body shuts down on you, it’s telling you to slow down” – @rgallaty
- “The sabbath is a gift from God, because He knew the busyness of your own soul” – @rgallaty
This Episode’s Sponsor:
- One of the greatest predictors of a disciple’s spiritual growth is regular Bible reading. That’s why LifeWay created the Daily Discipleship Guide. To download four free sessions of the Daily Discipleship Guide, visit BibleStudiesforLife.com/DDG.
- Discipleship Blueprint Training Digital Download
- Lifeway Leadership Podcast Network
- Rainer on Leadership