Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Spotify | | More
In this episode of the Making Disciples podcast, Robby and Chris continue with part two of the three-part series on reading and engaging with the Bible like Jesus.
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- How to read and study the Bible the way Jesus did.
- Why anyone can read and understand the Bible.
- The New Testament is full of links back to the Old Testament.
- Why it’s important to go past surface-level reading of the Bible.
Shareable Quotes (#MakingDisciplesPodcast):
- (9:00) “Every time Jesus opens His mouth, he’s speaking the Bible” – @rgallaty
- (12:15) “There were just as many lost people in Israel as there are in your town. 90% of Jesus’ time was discipling the twelve.” – @rgallaty
Help Us Grow the Podcast: