Replicate Cohort 2019
First, thank you for joining us on this journey. We are so glad we have fellow ministry leaders who desire to make an impact obeying Christ’s Command to make disciples! Second, if you have any issues or problems, do not hesitate to reach out to us so we can help you as quickly as possible!
Here are your next steps!
- Click this link to watch the first training session (1 hour). (Password is cohort@lesson1-2019)
- Download the Listening Guide to take notes while watching.
- Check out Creating a Discipleship Culture (session 1 of our Discipleship Blueprint) and try to have it watched before we meet online in a couple of weeks.
- Go to Webex.com and download the free meeting software we will use to connect live. (Be aware they want to sell you a paid version – you will not need this, just grab the free version).
- Access several resources at your convenience over the course of the Cohort by logging in to the Cohort portal on the Replicate website (such as our Lifegroup and D-Groups manuals).
Soon we will send out your group leader’s name and contact so you will be aware of who will lead your group of 10-12. They will contact you well in advance (at least 2 weeks) of your first live meeting so you will have ample time to prepare. Our goal with every group is to ensure the training is as contextual as possible. If you have any questions in the meantime, email us.
Thank you again and we will be praying for you and your ministry (as well as your prayer requests)!
P.S. Please fill out the Get to Know You form by clicking here. Complete that information so we can wrap up your group assignment in a timely fashion.
The Replicate Team