As you lead your disciplemaking movement, the Replicate Network provides ongoing, practical training and a community of like-minded church leaders to help you and your church thrive.
Network Live events to connect with
leaders and share practical resources that you can implement in your context
Replicate is passionate not just about sharing great content, but helping you implement it in your
context. All of our trainings and resources are designed to be practical, relevant, and adaptable.
Below is a list of some of the trainings available.
- 4 Factors to Help You Lead Your Church in this New Normal
- How to Communicate Change so that People Want to Follow
- How to Launch New Groups that Thrive
- How to Biblically Respond to Racism and Social Injustice
- 5 Focuses of a Transformational Group Leader
- 6 Ways to Communicate Next Steps in the Worship
- Leader Development Cycle For Groups Ministry
- The Key to Thriving Volunteer Culture
- Pastoral Care, Groups, Mobilization, and NextGen Ministry During Crisis
- 45-Day Podcast Startup Guide
- Kids / Student Communication Strategy Plan
- Next Steps Evaluation Tool
- Communication Cycle Template
- Empowering Leader Assessment Tool
- D-Group Starter Guide