SUMMARY: In this episode, Vick and Julie discuss how to navigate what ultimately ends up being a complicated topic–if you should let someone join your D-Group after it has already begun.
- 1:50 If someone asked to join your D-Group after it has started, would you let them?
- 5:40 How should you say “no”?
- 8:45 How do we navigate the tension between wanting to let someone in but also to protect the relationships we’ve already formed?
- 13:56 Is there a time it would work to bring someone new in?
- Resources for Long Hollow Group Leaders
- Click here to receive Replicate’s discipleship resources for your home, group, and church
- If you are a church leader, join our Replicate Network at ReplicateNetwork.com