SUMMARY: Last week, Vick and Julie talked with Russell Irwin about how to identify someone who might need more than the group can offer them. This week, they talk about how you can best care for that person.
- 1:55 When you know additional help is needed, how can you lovingly approach that person?
- 6:50 Is there ever a time when someone needs to step back from Life Group or D-Group?
- 10:25 What are some signs that you should look for that it’s time for a conversation like this?
- 12:55 When you’re helping someone through a difficult season, how much do you tell the group?
- 18:30 What are some healthy boundaries we should set up for ourselves so that we can walk alongside people for the long haul?
- A list of support groups that Long Hollow offers
- Healthy Group Guidelines episode
- Resources for Long Hollow Group Leaders
- Click here to receive Replicate’s discipleship resources for your home, group, and church
- If you are a church leader, join our Replicate Network at ReplicateNetwork.com