SUMMARY: In this episode, Vick and Julie are joined by Scarlet McGlasson, the women’s Member Care minister at Long Hollow, to understand how to identify anxiety in a friend or even in ourselves.
- 1:50 What is the difference between normal worry and unhealthy anxiety?
- 4:00 What are some signs that someone in your group might be struggling with anxiety?
- 8:00 What should we do if we see signs that they might not see in themselves?
- 12:05 How do you address anxiety with Middle and High School students?
- 17:30 Where should we point someone for additional help?
- The Anxious Christian by Rhett Smith
- Get Out Of Your Head by Jennie Allen
- A list of support groups that Long Hollow offers
- Resources for Long Hollow Group Leaders
- Click here to receive Replicate’s discipleship resources for your home, group, and church
- If you are a church leader, join our Replicate Network at ReplicateNetwork.com