SUMMARY: In this episode, Vick and Julie are joined by Grant Haun, a therapist at Lantern Lane Farm in Mount Juliet, TN, to discuss how to spot and work with people suffering from depression.
- 3:00 What is the difference between sadness and depression?
- 6:45 What are signs we can look for?
- 8:50 How do you help someone who doesn’t see that they are depressed?
- 14:45 How do you approach this issue with youth?
- Click to email Grant if you would like to set up an appointment.
- A list of support groups that Long Hollow offers
- Resources for Long Hollow Group Leaders
- Click here to receive Replicate’s discipleship resources for your home, group, and church
- If you are a church leader, join our Replicate Network at ReplicateNetwork.com