SUMMARY: In this episode, Vick and Julie talk about how to best navigate leading groups during the summer, even if it looks a little bit different.
- 2:30 Why is the summer such an important time to not take off?
- 6:20 How can you find a rhythm for your group during the summer?
- 9:50 What is a practical rhythm for Life Group leaders during the summer?
- 13:05 What is a practical rhythm for D-Group leaders during the summer?
- Summer opportunities for students
- Resources for Long Hollow Group Leaders
- Click here to receive Replicate’s discipleship resources for your home, group, and church
- If you are a church leader, join our Replicate Network at ReplicateNetwork.com