Summary: Having a biblical view of Jesus shapes how you read the Bible. In this episode, Robby and Chris look at a couple of common stories in the New Testament and explain how with a more in-depth knowledge of the Old Testament these common stories hold greater significance.
- 1:43 (Who Jesus is in his context)
- 12:04 (Why Jesus’s first miracle was important)
- 14:34 (Jesus is the new Moses)
- 18:25 (How do you share the gospel?)
- Click here to receive Replicate’s discipleship resources for your home, group, and church
- Join the Replicate Network: A guide and support system to help your church thrive.
- When you don’t know who Jesus really was you create a Jesus in your own image to suit your own needs and wants. – Robby Gallaty
- We think about Jesus in the current context we’re in and we try to apply Jesus into our context – Chris Swain