Create and Implement Your Church’s Tailor-Made
Disciple-Making Vision and Strategy
Most churches today have lost sight of the ultimate purpose of the church: make disciples of all nations.
- Your congregation and staff don’t understand or prioritize making disciples where they live, work, and play.
- Your church’s discipleship strategy is scattered, program-driven, and not creating disciple makers.
- Your Groups Ministry is providing connection but not transformation.
Your leadership is exhausted from trying to convince consumers to
- Engage in the mission and longing for co-laborers who will advance the mission with them.
Can you relate?
What if you could simplify and focus your church’s efforts and multiply its impact both in depth and breadth?
What if you could not just engage your church members, but also unleash their God-given potential to invest in other’s lives where they live, work, and play?
It’s possible. We can help.
How We Help
Replicate equips the local church to experience multiplicative growth through making disciples that make disciple makers. Our Multiplication Master Plan provides the greatest value to your church as we help your leadership create a one-of-a-kind plan that is tailor-fitted to your context.
Our Replicate Navigators work both on-site and virtually with church teams to help them create a disciple-making vision and strategy and implement it into its existing culture in a way that honors the past and present and propels the church into a rich, disciple-making future.
WE WILL HELP YOUR CHURCH:
- Identify and fix your greatest challenges that are preventing your church from making disciples that make disciple makers.
- Cast a clear and compelling vision that shifts the church’s
paradigm towards personal disciple making.
- Create a personalized ministry plan that fits your culture,
leadership, and situation.
- Provide on-going coaching to help you activate
and execute your vision and strategy.
- Design, launch, and multiply Discipleship Groups in your church.
The Multiplication Master Plan guides you through all three stages of ministry development: Vision, Strategy, and Implementation. Each of the icons below represents a key section of the process, with team-based exercises woven throughout to create moments of break-thru and facilitate collaborative planning.
VISION & STRATEGY
HOW TO GET STARTED
Step 1: Contact
Click the “Get Started” button below and fill out the form. Answer a few questions about you and your church, and our team will contact you soon to schedule a Discovery Call. Then it’s on to Step 2!
Step 2: Discuss
During the Discovery Call, our Replicate consultants will spend time learning about your church, hearing your greatest challenges, and brainstorming a personalized solution to help your church experience disciple-making growth.
Step 3: Finalize
We then create a personalized proposal, tailoring every piece of it to address your church’s greatest needs, to help you maximize your church’s God-given potential. Once the proposal and plan is finalized and signed, we get to work!
CHURCHES WE HAVE TRAINED
Replicate has trained thousands of church leaders to implement a disciple-making vision and strategy. This proven process has been implemented and has been successful in small, medium, large, and megachurch contexts. Additionally, these strategies have been implemented in church plants as well as in established churches of over 100+ years.
Do you want to hear more about how your church can create a Multiplication Master Plan to experience disciple-making growth? Fill out the form below and our team will contact you for an initial call.