Need help launching a discipleship ministry at your church? Want to take your ministry to the next level? Want to see exponential growth in your people?
We can Help. Learn a tried and tested process for for multiplying disciples in your ministry context. Here are a few options to choose from:
D-Group 101: Get in the Game
This 5 hour training session is designed for people who have never led or facilitated a discipleship group. We encourage churches to do this training on a Friday night and Saturday morning. Our team will focus on edification Friday night and instruction on Saturday morning.
Objectives for the instruction portion include:
- How to form a discipleship group
- The heart of a disciple maker
- Five top character qualities of a disciple maker
- Jesus model for discipleship
- Why 3-5 people in a group works best
D-Group 201: Reaching the Next Level
This 5 hour session is designed for people who are already leading or facilitating a discipleship group. We encourage churches to do this training on a Friday night and Saturday morning. We will focus on edification Friday night and instruction Saturday morning.
- Seven portraits of a disciple-maker (2 Tim 2)
- Is it possible to disciple a non-believer
- Handling a disciple in sin
- Discipline and discipleship
- When to ask someone to leave the group
- Biblical interpretation
Due to the large volume of requests, our team has narrowed outside speaking to two themes: preaching and discipleship. If your event would benefit from these topics, feel free to fill out a request form.
- How Do I Make Disciples?
- Making Disciples in a Local Church
- D-Group DNA
- Devastating Effects of not Making Disciples
- Developing & Delivering Expository Messages
- Expository Preaching: The What, Why, and How of Preaching Biblical Sermons