Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Spotify | | More
In this episode of the Making Disciples Podcast, Robby and Chris discuss how social media can become a distraction for pastors and ministry leaders.
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- Why social media can be like a drug.
- Why an unhurried pace of life is key for pastors.
- How your smartphone can hinder your time with God.
- How to balance the line between promoting Christ through your social media platforms vs promoting yourself.
Shareable Quotes (#MakingDisciplesPodcast):
- “There is a difference between a quiet time with God and an unhurried time with God.” – @rgallaty
- “A heart on social media is like a hit with a drug.” – @rgallaty
- “There is a fine line between Godly promotion and self promotion.” – @rgallaty
- “Humility is not thinking less of oneself, but not thinking of yourself at all.” – @rgallaty
This Episode’s Sponsor:
- With Ministry Grid’s library of over 3,000 training videos, it’s now simpler than ever to train every volunteer and leader in your church. And this is training you can trust. Each Ministry Grid video features an experienced ministry leader who has been where you are now. Learn how to get unlimited access for you and your church at MinistryGrid.com.
Help Us Grow the Podcast: