In this episode of the Making Disciples podcast, Robby and Chris continue to work through the four pillars of a healthy discipleship group.
[arve url=”https://youtu.be/fW0nMsAl0jk” /]
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- Why Bible engagement is key to living out the Christian life.
- Why students often fall away from the Church.
- Why Prayer is often an afterthought in the lives of many Christians.
- How 7 minutes a day can change your life.
Shareable Quotes (#MakingDisciplesPodcast):
- (02:40) “Most students fall away from the Church because they don’t know why they believe what they believe,” – @rgallaty
- (04:30) “I was in seminary with people who could quote scripture, but it never affected their hearts.” –@rgallaty
- (04:50) “Scripture memory is a lost art that needs to be reclaimed in the life of every disciple.” – @chrisswain73
- (10:30) “Stop scrolling and start praying” – @chrisswain73