Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Spotify | | More
In this episode of the Making Disciples podcast, Robby and Chris continue their discussion of the Replicate Book that is coming out in June.
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- Why Robby changed his strategy after a decade of disciple making.
- Why you must be a disciple to make disciples.
- What a healthy discipleship group looks like in practice.
- The difference in learning about Christ and living for Christ.
Shareable Quotes (#MakingDisciplesPodcast):
- (07:00) “You will reproduce what is in you.” – @rgallaty
- (10:40) “A lot of believers hesitate to focus on self-care because they are focused only on others.” – @chrisswain73
- (13:05) “In order to be in leadership, you need to be under leadership.” – @rgallaty
Help Us Grow the Podcast: