Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | | More
In this episode of the Making Disciples Podcast, Robby and Chris talk about the reasons for needing a daily quiet time.
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- Why creating a habit is the key to having a regular quiet time.
- Why it’s important for pastors to make sure they are not outputting so much that they neglect their own soul.
- Why accountability in a quiet time is central to D-Groups.
- Why people don’t read the Bible.
Shareable Quotes (#MakingDisciplesPodcast):
- “When God calls a person to himself, He’s calling them to ministry.” – @rgallaty
- “There is a direct connection between doing for the Lord and being with the Lord.” – @rgallaty
- “People don’t read the Bible because they don’t think it matters to their life today.” – @rgallaty
This Episode’s Sponsor:
Help Us Grow the Podcast: