Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Spotify | | More
In this episode of the Making Disciples Podcast, Robby and Chris discuss a key question they often hear from churches: what do you do when discipleship groups don’t work.
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- Why culture is more important than strategy.
- Why the wins you celebrate from the pulpit will drive the direction of your church.
- Why the discipleship covenant is key to multiplication and accountability.
Shareable Quotes (#MakingDisciplesPodcast):
- “If you don’t change the culture, people will flow back to what they know.” – @rgallaty
- “The key way you change culture is by changing your language.” – @rgallaty
- “There is more to an effective church than attendance, buildings, and cash.” – @chrisswain73
Help Us Grow the Podcast: