In this episode, Robby and Chris break down why years of focusing on evangelism has not led to disciplemaking in the local church.
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- Why you should be following up with people you’ve baptized to see where they are on the discipleship path.
- Why salvation is a process and not a point in time.
- Why salvation is present and active.
Shareable Quotes (#MakingDisciplesPodcast):
- “Many of our invitations would be foreign to Jesus and Paul.” – @rgallaty
- “We’ve been preaching one side of the gospel message.” – @rgallaty
- “There are many people who fill our pews who are clinging to a date in the front of their Bible as their only hope for salvation.” – @rgallaty
- “You can’t lose something you weren’t good enough to earn in the first place.” – @rgallaty
This Episode’s Sponsor:
- With Ministry Grid’s library of over 3,000 training videos, it’s now simpler than ever to train every volunteer and leader in your church. And this is training you can trust. Each Ministry Grid video features an experienced ministry leader who has been where you are now. Learn how to get unlimited access for you and your church at MinistryGrid.com.
- Discipleship Blueprint Training Digital Download
- Lifeway Leadership Podcast Network
- Here and Now: Thriving in the Kingdom of Heaven Today