In this episode of the Making Disciples Podcast, Robby and Chris continue to break down one on one discipleship vs groups of three to five.
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- Why group models multiply faster than one on one discipleship.
- Why one on one discipleship usually ends up being a counseling session.
- Why the ideal group size is either four or six.
- Why we grow as a group.
Shareable Quotes (#MakingDisciplesPodcast):
- “A multiplication strategy of 3-5 is exponentially faster than 1-1.” – @rgallaty
- “A multiplication strategy of discipleship reaches the entire world’s population multiple times after 30 years.” – @rgallaty
- “Time is short, more people are dying apart from Christ, and there is urgency with the gospel mission.” – @rgallaty
- “If we want to experience the blessings of Jesus, wouldn’t it make sense to model the actual ministry of Jesus?” – @rgallaty
This Episode’s Sponsor:
- Feeling unequipped for marriage ministry? Woo Marriage is here to help. Backed by research and designed with your church in mind, Woo Marriage provides Christ-centered marriage coaching for your entire church. Get your first month free with offer code LEADERSHIP at WooMarriage.com/FreeTrial.
- Discipleship Blueprint Training Digital Download
- Lifeway Leadership Podcast Network
- Disciplemaking Jumpstart
- Rainer on Leadership