Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Spotify | | More
In this episode of the Making Disciples Podcast, Robby and Chris continue to break down one on one discipleship vs groups of three to five.
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- Why group models multiply faster than one on one discipleship.
- Why one on one discipleship usually ends up being a counseling session.
- Why the ideal group size is either four or six.
- Why we grow as a group.
Shareable Quotes (#MakingDisciplesPodcast):
- “A multiplication strategy of 3-5 is exponentially faster than 1-1.” – @rgallaty
- “A multiplication strategy of discipleship reaches the entire world’s population multiple times after 30 years.” – @rgallaty
- “Time is short, more people are dying apart from Christ, and there is urgency with the gospel mission.” – @rgallaty
- “If we want to experience the blessings of Jesus, wouldn’t it make sense to model the actual ministry of Jesus?” – @rgallaty
This Episode’s Sponsor:
- Feeling unequipped for marriage ministry? Woo Marriage is here to help. Backed by research and designed with your church in mind, Woo Marriage provides Christ-centered marriage coaching for your entire church. Get your first month free with offer code LEADERSHIP at WooMarriage.com/FreeTrial.
Help Us Grow the Podcast: